As you are facing Brother Printer can’t connect to Wifi problem, mostly this issue occurred due to several reasons:
- Slow Internet Connection
- This issue occurred due to cartridge jam
- Printer driver installed multiple times
- Wrong Wifi Settings Inputted
Technically it’s more difficult, but don’t worry!! I know how to help you out from this problem.
As I have solved this problem many times before.
Easy step by step guide to solve Brother Printer can’t connect to wifi problem described below:
Step1: Attempt To Configure Connection:
- Configure Brother printer to network in automatic mode:
- Confirm your LAN passage/switch has the WPS or AOSS™ image as demonstrated below.
- Ensure that the power cord is connected and the top cover is closed.
- Turn on the printer and ensure LED Ready beeping.
- Hold the WPS or AOSS™ button on your router.
- Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for around two seconds.
- The machine begins the one-push remote setting mode.
- The machine will scan for Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS for two minutes.
If your router connects successfully, the WiFi LED blip. If connection fails check the error code on the printed report.
Setup is now complete. lf Brother printer can’t connect to wifi, proceed to the next step.
Step2: Check Internet Connection:
Check Internet working properly or not, If internet working slowly then try to reset your router once. Know how to reset Wifi in the next step.
Step3 : Steps To Reset The Wifi Connection:
- Here are a few steps to reset your Brother printer:
- Right off the bat turn on your Brother printer.
- At that point press the Menu button on the control board of the printers.
- Select Network and press Ok.
- Select Network Reset and press Ok.
- Reset and press Yes.
Step4: Change Wifi Settings:
- Go through the ‘Menu’ tab.
- Click on the machine’s control panel.
- Press OK after finding the ‘LAN’ option.
- Get the ‘WLAN’ and click on ‘OK’ to confirm and await ‘WLAN enable to flash on your screen.
- Wait 10–15 sec & launch the wireless network wizard.
- The device will show the lists of available SSIDs.
- Press ‘OK ‘ after selecting the main SSID with which you want to connect.
- Apply your settings by entering the network key and press ‘OK’.
- Connect the wireless device with the printer successfully
- The monitor will show the status as ‘connected ‘. If not, follow the next step.
Step5: Re-install The Printer Driver:
- Sometimes the printer driver is installed multiple times.
- Re-install the printer driver.
- Uninstall the printer driver
- Go to the Brother printer official site.
- Download printer driver according to your model number.
- Install the downloaded printer driver.
To know more visit All Writers Hub.
I hope your printer is working now, if not drop us a mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org